Saturday, May 10, 2008

Interior Garden View



So I decided to go back to the way we did things in the first semester. I mean I hate to admit that I learned anything from Chris Mulvey, but I did. Considering the daylight is so integral to the garden square, I decided to start working on an interior perspective of the garden square. I have an idea of how I think it should look and feel, and if I can get that to work, I think it will be a good stepping stone in how to sculpt the rest of the residential building block around that feeling.




I just started to model the site. So it is just brown... and there isn't anything to this view, but a progess view of where I am based on what I have prepared for the interior view. But through my first semester, I was admonished for not posting more interations of my progress. So... that is what I am doing. I think it is also a good record for me to keep track of where I have been.



OK, gotta go eat some breakfast/lunch/dinner now.

No comments: